In this video on the sha 256 algorithm, we learn the basics of the sha 256 algorithm. We start with a brief recap into what is hashing, and learning about the secure hash algorithm family. We take a look at the characteristic of the SHA family and it’s working from the padding of bits till we receive the hash digest. At the end, we go through the applications to fully understand how sha 256 algorithm works.
The topics covered in this video are:
00:01:15 What is Hashing?
00:03:43 What is SHA?
00:05:53 SHA Characteristics
00:07:36 Steps in SHA
00:12:37 Applications of SHA
🔥FREE Cyber Security Course with Completion Certificate:
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
To access the slides, click here:
⏩ Check out the Cyber Security training videos:
#SHA256 #SHA256AlgorithmExplained #WhatIsSHA256 #HowSHA256AlgorithmWorks #Cryptography #CyberSecurityTrainingForBeginners #CyberSecurityTutorial #Simplilearn
The family of secure hash algorithms, also known as the SHA algorithms are the current global standard when it comes to data integrity verification and basic digest calculation. Seen as successor to the message digest family, SHA 1 was first published in 1995 and its subsequent versions were revisioned to provide the maximum security, without compromising on speed or scalability. A very important part of secure web browsing, the SHA family has digest size ranging from 160 to 512 bits.
About Simplilearn Cyber Security Master’s Program:
The Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program will equip you with the skills needed to become an expert in this rapidly growing domain. You will learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance and much more with this best-in-class program.
Simplilearn Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program provides cyber security professionals with foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses, including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP and CCSP. The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
1. Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
2. Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
3. Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
4. Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
At the end of this Cyber Security Master’s Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
1. Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
2. Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
3. Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
4. Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
5. Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security and manage client databases
Learn more at:
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Telegram Mobile:
– Telegram Desktop:
Get the Simplilearn app:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://truthabouttoyota.com/category/thong-tin-va-truyen-thong