In this lesson, you can learn how to improve your score in Parts 1 and 2 of the CAE speaking exam. You can learn about parts 1 and 2 of the CAE speaking test, and you’ll see some things you can do to perform better and get a higher CAE speaking score. Prepare for the CAE speaking exam with a teacher in online lessons:
See the full version of this CAE speaking test preparation lesson here:
1. Always Develop Your Answer 0:35
2. Learn Keywords Related to Everyday Topics 2:23
3. Learn How to Compare and Speculate 5:02
4. Don’t Waste Time 7:34
5. Have a Plan in Case You Don’t Know What to Say 8:12
6. Don’t Spend All the Time Describing 9:30
You can learn:
– How to develop your ideas in part one of the CAE speaking exam.
– How to prepare for part one so that you can use a better range of English vocabulary.
– How to compare and speculate in part two of the CAE speaking test.
– How to manage your time so that you use your speaking time effectively in the CAE Speaking Exam Parts 1 and 2.
– What to do if you don’t know what to say in the CAE Speaking Exam!
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more!