Apollo Private Cloud Review Today we review a Personal Cloud solution from Promise Technologies.
The Apollo Personal Cloud Appliance (4 TB) Sells for $299 –
Apollo is a personal Cloud appliance and app that gives users and their circles full control over storing and accessing digital content from their own private space. Unlike current market products, Apollo is the first to let families, small business, home offices, or work groups easily and privately store and share their digital content.
The immense volume of photos, videos and files quickly eating up space on devices means that managing data on phones, tablets and laptops is increasingly complicated. As technology evolves, files increase in size and number. With Apollo users get four terabytes to manage, store, and share data both securely and privately, from wherever they happen to be.
Apollo can be used by a group of up to 10 members, each with full sharing control over their own digital files. Apollo can save and share more than 440 hours of HD video, 220,000 photos and half a million songs.
Apollo features include:
· Small device, huge capacity – 4TB of storage space with no recurring fees.
· Quick access to content from anywhere – Apollo’s mobile app offers fast access and speedy playback of stored videos and other media content wherever the Internet is available.
· Private Space – unlike other solutions, each member of a group gets a private space and full sharing control over their own files.
· Easy to set up and use, from virtually anywhere – set up takes only minutes, on iOS and Android devices, Macs and PCs.
· Digital content is safe and secure – with all transactions encrypted to the highest degree. Promise Technology uses the same core technology for Apollo that it uses on its professional storage devices.
· Quiet, elegant, robust design – sleek, yet sturdy Apollo form factor easily fits on a shelf, a desk, or media cabinet.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://truthabouttoyota.com/category/bat-dong-san